Cookie Dough Fundraiser
January 20 - February 6
See our fundraising page for details!
"Friend of Fiske's"
and WIN, WIN, WIN!
1. Win: support local business
2. Win: get great deals at Fiske's
3. Win: Fiske's will donate
During the month of January, Fiske's General Store will donate $5 from every new or renewed Friends of Fiske's membership to HMAPA. (You can even renew your membership early with no penalty.) Support Holliston business and Holliston students by becoming a Friend of Fiske's today!
Welcome to the
We have great information on our music, art and drama programs
for Holliston students...
...opportunities for YOU to support music, arts and drama in our schools!
HMAPA’s Mission is to support
and advocate for music, theater, performing and fine arts programs
for all K-12th grade students
in the Holliston schools.
There are many ways you can support music and the arts in our schools:
1. Become a member! 100% of your membership goes directly back to the students of Holliston in the form of grants and scholarships. Click on Membership to find more information, and to find a registration form.
2. Become involved in HMAPA. Attend our next meeting and find out about the fun and fulfilling ways you can help promote and support arts education in our schools.
3. Attend our Fundraisers. From citrus sales to mattress sales, we try to find ways to make it easy and enjoyable to support the HMAPA. Click on our fundraiser tab to find out about our upcoming events and sales!
Click on the link below for a complete listing of Holliston Schools Music Department Events:
Where do your membership
Every year, we fund teacher Grants and Scholarships.
Take a look at the list of what you helped fund last year:
Art Books, Posters, Mirrors - Elementary Art
Alto Xylophone, Bass Xylophone
- Elementary Music
Digital Piano - Miller Band
IPAD and Otterbox case - RAMS Art
IPAD - RAMS Band
Sheet Music - HHS Music
Zildjian 20" Cymbal - HHS Band
Workshop/Performance from outside group
- HHS Chorus
Funding for ETC Element Control Console
- HHS Drama
"For strong commitment, enthusiasm and spirit to art, band, chorus, and/or drama at Holliston High School and the for the enrichment of the Holliston High School community,
the following students were awarded HMAPA $500 Scholarships:
The Jo Dee Messina scholarship of $1,000 was awarded to
HMAPA BOARD MEETINGS
All are welcome to our meetings!
Starting at 7:00 PM
All meetings held in the RAMS Library
unless otherwise noted.
Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2015
Monday, February 9, 2014
Wednsday, March 11, 2014
Monday, April 6, 2015
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Monday, June 15, 2015